The news of pregnancy is certainly a delight for the parents, the family and the relatives as well. However, what this delight transforms to nine months later is a 24x7 responsibility shared by the parents while others get to engage in childish fun with the newborn baby girl or boy. The responsibility is even more demanding of first-time parents, who lack the experience of coping with the care needed by an infant and thereby, neglect both their own health and that of the baby. For those going through or expecting such a situation to arise soon will find their task made easier with these positive parenting tips:
- Infants don’t have an immune system as strong as that of adults, making them susceptible to infections. Therefore it is necessary for everyone to wash their hands with a sanitizer before handling a baby.
- A newborn baby will dirty diapers around 10 times a day, so make sure you have enough supplies to avoid diaper rash. Diaper rash usually goes away within a few days. Give him or her some time off the diapers as well.
- Newborn babies sleep for periods of 2-4 hours for around 16 hours a day and need to be fed every 2 hours. Make sure to place babies on their back while putting them to sleep to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Always support your newborn baby’s neck and head while carrying him or her.
- Trust your infant only with organic cotton clothing to avoid the risk of exposure to harmful chemicals which clothes are usually manufactured with.
While parents can easily take care of most of these tips, Nino Bambino, an organic baby store online, can help out with the last one. The brand houses a vast collection of stylish gender-specific and unisex clothing at affordable prices. So shop the best baby clothes right from the comfort of your home only with Nino Bambino.